* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 175355Nesca to 0428 427 610
Enjoy a leafy urban outlook from this modern two-bedroom apartment beautifully located between the beach and Darby Street. The elevated position brings light and breezes through the residence which boasts ample indoor living space and a covered balcony perfect for alfresco dining.
A refurbished interior makes the most of the space afforded by this classic property style. Two good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans enjoy a peaceful setting at the side of the block and share a well-appointed bathroom. The spacious open plan living area is complemented by a large u-shaped kitchen providing a great place for entertaining friends or family.
Only a short walk to all the cafes and speciality shopping on the popular Darby Street and an equally quick stroll to Bar Beach for sun, sand and surf. With coastal tracks and parks galore, there is much to love about living in the heart of Newcastle.
– Two good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Air conditioning and ceiling fan in lounge room
– Modern fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath and Caesarstone vanity
– Large kitchen with generous cupboards and bench space, electric cooker and rangehood
– Balcony with a leafy outlook and views to Mount Sugarloaf
– Floating floors in living area, carpet in bedrooms, LED downlights throughout
– Separate full-size laundry
– Single lock up garage
– Less than one kilometre to Bar Beach, King Edward Park and Newcastle Memorial Walk
– 1km to Harris Farm on Darby Street, 1.3km to Aldi Newcastle
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.