SMART SOPHISTICATED APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF COOKS HILL
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 515Corlette to 0428 427 610
With its beautifully updated interior, superb use of space and large private courtyard, this funky one bedroom apartment is a sublime urban retreat in Cooks Hills vibrant heart.
Headlined by a list of quality on-trend features including a subway-tiled bathroom with matte black tapware, a Caesarstone and gas-equipped kitchen, floating timber floors and funky pendant lighting, it promises a lifestyle of ease, style and premier convenience. The laundry facilities are located within the kitchen with a front loader washing machine tucked away under the sink.
The perfect home for the busy couple or as a great lock and leave option for a regularly ‘in town’ professional, it’s positioned at the rear of a boutique refurbished complex just moments to an array of bars, cafes, restaurants, surf beaches and Newcastle’s revered arts and entertainment scene.
– Air-conditioned open plan layout perfectly zoned for the busy person or couple
– New kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and slimline dishwasher
– Double bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
– Large private courtyard for alfresco enjoyment
– Bathroom with large shower and Caesarstone vanity
– Enjoy your morning coffee at popular Welsh Blacks, just 60m away
– 500m from Darby Street’s renowned coffee and dining scene
– Easy stroll to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and university city campus
Sorry no pets.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.