SUPERB DESIGN MEETS FUNCTION IN BLUE-CHIP SUBURB
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 1121Henry to 0428 427 610
The sophisticated design of this three-bedroom townhouse delivers stunning views across Merewether Golf Course and the perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living. Ideally located, residents enjoy a peaceful setting with easy access to the lifestyle that accompanies this blue-chip neighbourhood.
Elegant modern interiors combine with angled ceilings and private outdoor living areas to impart a sense of spaciousness and tranquillity. The split-level first floor offers expansive indoor living accompanied by a large front balcony and all-weather courtyard presenting multiple spaces to dine and entertain all year round. The spacious kitchen is a home chef’s delight with double pantry, extensive bench space and breakfast bar. Upstairs three generous bedrooms are beautifully placed for privacy with the second bedroom offering access to a private rear courtyard and the light-filled master bedroom including an ensuite and walk-in robe. An additional enclosed courtyard and substantial storage spaces off the garage add to the liveability of this property.
In this friendly community, you’ll find an enviable quality of life with easy access to one of the most stunning sections of coastline as well as Newcastle city. Enjoy a morning swim at Merewether Ocean Bath, play a round of golf at the Merewether Golf Course, or take a short drive to explore the stunning trails of Glenrock Reserve. With several well-regarded schools close by and all your shopping needs within easy reach, this address is both a hub and a sanctuary. Superb design meets function in this home located to take full advantage of the best of urban living.
– Sophisticated three-bedroom, two level townhouse in block of two
– Expansive split-level living/dining area includes air conditioning and gas bayonet for year-round comfort
– Large front balcony, enclosed courtyard off kitchen/dining space with decking
– All bedrooms include ceiling fans, two bedrooms with air conditioning, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Main bathroom with separate bath and separate wc
– Carpeted bedrooms and living area, floating floorboards in kitchen/dining, tiled bathrooms
– Full size laundry easily accessible at side of kitchen
– Double remote-controlled garage offers additional storage spaces and another outdoor enclosed area including pet door
– 2.4km to Junction Fair Shopping Centre, 3.2km to Merewether Beach, 3.4km to Glenrock State Conservation Area
– Schools all within 1.5km, Merewether Heights, Merewether Public, St Columba’s Primary and Merewether High
To inspect, please register on https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.