DUCTED - WELL PRESENTED & LOW MAINTENANCE TOWNHOUSE IN CENTRAL LOCATION
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 21113William to 0428 427 610
Located in a quiet street on the edge of Waratah, this well-presented front-facing townhouse will be sure to impress. Ducted heating and cooling to both levels, front and rear courtyards open from both living areas, a modern kitchen and bathroom plus handy 2nd w/c. Two good size bedrooms plus a single lock-up garage with internal access and further parking in front.
With easy highway access, just on a 20-minute commute to the CBD and surrounded by a choice of good supermarkets, specialty shops, and entertainment options plus Jesmond public school at the end of the street and 2 University Campuses close by all adds up to one very attractive location.
Further features include:
– Ducted heating and cooling to both levels
– Easy care timber look flooring to living areas and plush carpeting to the bedrooms
– Good size living space to the front with ceiling fan
– Open plan kitchen and dining area overlooking rear courtyard
– Modern kitchen with ample storage, gas cooking, breakfast bar, with good fridge space
– Internal laundry with hand second w/c
– Both bedrooms are a good size and offer ceiling fans and built-in robes on top of ducted a/c
– Modern full-size bathroom with bath separate shower, vanity and w/c
– Single lock up garage with storage options and further parking for one to the front
– No pets will be approved on this property thank you
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.