BRIGHT AND FRESH RENOVATED FAMILY HOME IN A GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION - A MUST TO INSPECT
Owned by a dedicated investor who has smartly renovated and improved this lovely home.
Now ready for some great long term tenants.
Boasting an air-conditioned lounge and spacious kitchen, separate dining, three generously proportioned bedrooms all with carpet, blinds, two with built in robes. Stunning white and bright bathroom with separate second toilet and internal laundry.
The key location of ultra-convenience is footsteps from the Calvary Mater Hospital and minutes drive or a short walk from the University of Newcastle, this property is a must to inspect to truly appreciate all that is offers.
– Beautifully polished timber floors in living and kitchen areas
– Spacious open plan kitchen with electric oven, room for a big fridge & great bench
– Separate dining room leading out to the rear yard
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans, new blinds,
– Three bedrooms with new carpet, blinds and ceiling fans
– Single lock up garage in fully fenced back yard along with additional parking for two cars
– Internal laundry with large linen cupboard
– Bus at door convenience to Charlestown, John Hunter and Newcastle CBD
– Minutes from everyday essentials at Waratah shopping village
– An outside pet is welcomed upon good application
To view this property and register for inspections, please visit;
Please note we accept 1Form applications
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.