RENOVATED PERIOD HOME WITH CHARM - OFFERS PARKING AND GREAT FENCED BACKYARD
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 121TheBoulevarde to 0428 427 610
This stunningly renovated 1950’s home, bursting with style and personality, mixes the old and the new with grace. Conveniently located just 550m from Toronto CBD with its waterfront cafes, shopping precinct, library and private hospital.
Boasting three fantastic sized bedrooms, original high ceilings and hardwood floorboards, bay windows and new ceiling fans there’s also a reverse cycle air conditioner for seasonal comfort. The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area is homely and spacious but without a doubt, the modernised bathroom is impressive with its matt black tapware, soft close drawers, soaker tub, subway tiling, and plenty of storage. Its layout is ideal for the space and floor tiles perfectly suiting the style of the home.
School catchments are Toronto public and Toronto high school all under 1km away
– 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Knockout bathroom with plenty of storage, heat lamps and soaker tub
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Original hardwood floors, high ceilings, bay windows and hanging rails
– Spacious and fully fenced back yard
– Close to schools, public transport and shopping precinct
– Pets considered upon application
Cross street is Cook Street
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.