ONE OF A KIND HOME WITH UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 7Armitage to 0428 427 610
Welcome to one of the most striking and distinctive addresses in The Hill.
Please call Cody Bice at PRD & Safe Hands Property Management direct on 0468 692 300 for further information and a private inspection
Nestled amongst some of Newcastle’s most beautiful homes is 7 Armitage St – a industrial exterior home situated only a short distance from booming Darby St, and centred between some of Newcastle’s most iconic beaches; it is in prime position for you to take advantage of everything this much sought after area has to offer.
In this friendly and tight community, you’ll find an enviable quality of life with access to one of the most stunning sections of coastline and a township feel just minutes from Newcastle city. Enjoy a sunset drink overlooking the ocean from the Merewether Surfhouse, play a round of golf at the Merewether Golf Course, or take a five-minute drive for dinner by Newcastle Harbour. Close to several schools, cafes, and all your shopping needs from the local artisan to the essentials, this address is both a hub and a sanctuary. A home built with passion, in a welcoming suburb that radiates charm. Opportunities like this are few and far between.
Spacious and light filled, this home offers convenient living with all the perks and uninterrupted views.
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe, hidden storage and ensuite with dual-showerheads.
– Five additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes and fans
– The three downstairs bedrooms all with external access to yard & courtyard
– Ducted air conditioning throughout the home
– Three luxurious bathrooms with timber and black finishes, standalone bathtubs in two.
– Light filled seamless kitchen with induction cook top, industrial size oven, island bench & butlers pantry, ample storage, dishwasher and double doored fridge.
– Security system with video cameras
– Large internal laundry with storage
– Open plan living areas throughout the property opening to the large balconies with uninterrupted views of the city.
– Outdoor courtyard overlooking low maintenance lawn, perfect for children.
– Mudroom downstairs near internal garage door
– Massive storage space
– Four car garage with additional off street parking for three small cars or caravan and boat
– Secluded away yet only moments from the exciting life Newcastle City brings and a short walk to surrounding beaches
– Sorry no pets
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.