* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 36Collinson to 0428 427 610
Nestled amongst some of the most beautiful homes in Tenambit sits 36 Collinson St. A beautiful weatherboard home with white picket fence and manicured gardens.
This picturesque home has character like you wouldn’t believe and is ideal for any family wanting to settle down in the highly desirable area.
Only a short distance from Tenambit Public School as well as the local shops including a Newsagency, takeaway shop, cafe, chocolate shop and much more. On weekends you can find yourself at the local Golf Course or exploring the beautiful neighbouring suburb of Morpeth.
Features to the home include:
– Four carpeted bedrooms, all with fans and built-in robes
– Lounge room with floorboards, venetian blinds & air conditioning
– Open plan light filled living, dining and kitchen with floorboards & air conditioning
– Kitchen includes a double-door oven, dishwasher, ample storage and pantry.
– Fully equiped bathroom with stand-alone bathtub.
– Large linen cupboard
– Laundry with additional toilet
– Wooden deck with room for table, chairs and BBQ.
– Double carport
– Detached tiled studio with double opening French doors
– Large shed for storage or tinkering
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.