OPEN HOME CANCELLED
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 3Stevenson to 0428 427 610
Positioned for lifestyle in an unrivaled setting amidst the beauty and history of Newcastle East and part of a handsome terrace row constructed c.1911, ‘Ismebury’ is a rare offering displaying all the grace and grandeur of a bygone era. Extended and renovated, coupling classic period detailing with contemporary upgrades, the residence showcases multiple living spaces, stylish kitchen and bathrooms, plus you can apply for a permanent and visitor parking permit out front.
Divine traditional detail including high decorative ceilings, Huon pine floorboards, four working fireplaces, and a carved cedar staircase present a rich palette for formal lounge and dining spaces before opening up at the rear to the open plan family living zone where a wall of bi-fold windows attracts beautiful natural light and cross ventilation and the kitchen features marble counter-tops, a butler’s sink, and gas cooking. A laundry and powder room is also on this level while upstairs, two contemporary bathrooms serve two bedrooms, both
blessed with the gift of space and generous built-in cabinetry. Bedroom three on the first floor and can also be used as the formal living room or private office.
The location of this home is undeniably superb where an early morning swim or surf at Newcastle or Nobbys beach, a relaxed foreshore walk or breakfast, lunch or dinner at a popular eatery are all simply effortless.
Further features include:
– Formal lounge room to the front, used as bedroom three or home office
– Central flexible living and or dining space showcasing grad staircase
– Contemporary and stunning kitchen open to rear further rear living space
– Gas equipped kitchen with butlers sink, quality cabinetry, and benchtops
– Lower floor laundry and third toilet
– Master bedroom with private ensuite and built-in robe’
– Oversized bedroom two with access to gorgeous sunroom come home office
– Generous family bathroom with soaker tub, separate shower, vanity and great storage
– Ornate fireplaces and heritage features throughout
– No pets will be approved on this property thankyou
– Please note- lower basement apartment not included
To inspect, please register on https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.