SMARTLY RENOVATED AND SURE TO IMPRESS - GREAT HOME IN POPULAR NEW LAMBTON
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 58Hobart to 0428 427 610
Pace out the distance to New Lambton’s popular village lifestyle, consider the proximity to parks, schools and entertainment at Wests and Mcdonald Jones Stadium and get set to be impressed by the smartly updated interiors of this traditional weatherboard home.
A picturesque street presence with its picket fence and sweet front verandah, it offers a supremely functional floorplan with three bedroom, two bathroom accommodation, a choice of living zones and an easycare private backyard with secure carport and additional driveway parking. A contemporary island kitchen is fitted with a suite of quality Electrolux appliances whilst other creature comforts include air-conditioning and plantation shutters.
– Floating timber floors, a neutral colour palette and plantation shutters
– Lounge room and relaxed open plan family living with air-conditioning
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and plumbing for fridge
– Full family bathroom with shower over spa; master ensuite
– Three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Fourth bedroom / study, perfect for the professional couple or working from home
– Single carport with further parking on the driveway for two cars
– Rear entertaining area overlooks level lawns with shed
– 500m to New Lambton village and popular public school
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.