MAGNIFICENT FAMILY HOME WITH STUNNING VIEWS PLUS YARD MAINTENANCE INCLUDED
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 19Yule to 0428 427 610
Please note the property is due to settle with a new investor in the coming weeks, you will be able to apply beforehand via 1form.
With magnificent views and a location to match, this four-bedroom home presents modern and spacious interiors over two levels on a generous low maintenance block. From day to night the views across the city to Stockton and Nelson Bay will delight and with multiple indoor and outdoor living there is ample room to entertain or find a private space when desired.
A recently completed renovation incorporating the highest quality finishes is as impressive as the views. Quality hardwood floors flow from the formal entry through to the open plan living/dining area and gourmet kitchen featuring a Quantum Quartz waterfall island bench. Upstairs an enormous air-conditioned living space opens out to a front balcony and an expanse of windows offers an indoor bar, just another vantage point from which to take in the scenery. With two bedrooms per floor being serviced by designer bathrooms and plentiful storage throughout, every opportunity has been taken to ensure style, comfort, and liveability.
Ideally located with the stunning trails of Glenrock Reserve at one end of the road and access to all this blue-chip neighbourhood has to offer at the other. Within two kilometres you can be shopping for essentials, enjoying a coffee at one of many popular cafes, or swimming at world-class Merewether Beach. Several well-regarded schools are within walking distance and there is an array of reserves, ovals, and the Merewether Golf Course nearby. An immaculate renovation in an esteemed neighbourhood with so much to offer will be highly sought-after.
Further features include:
– Gourmet kitchen featuring Quantum Quartz island bench and benchtops, stainless steel appliances, and double door pantry
– Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, main bedroom with air conditioning
– Two designer bathrooms fully tiled with black tapware, walk-in showers and underfloor heating, upstairs bathroom features a free-standing bath and the downstairs bathroom a heated towel rail
– Expansive upstairs living area is air-conditioned with balcony and indoor window bar; downstairs open plan living/dining/kitchen is air-conditioned with ceiling fan
– Separate laundry with built-in cabinetry and under stair storage downstairs, linen press upstairs
– Outside covered patio and fully fenced backyard with terraced lawn
– Singe car garage with storage space and second car park bay with new driveway
– Less than 1km to Merewether Heights Public School, 1.2km to Merewether Public School, and 2.1km to The Junction Public School
– Less than 2km to Merewether Beach and Ocean Bath, 1.6km to Junction Fair Shopping Centre
– A pet may be considered upon strong application with references
To inspect, please register on https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.