A STATEMENT IN STYLE AND PRESTIGIOUS LIVING - FULLY FURNISHED
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 25View to 0428 427 610
Welcome to one of the most striking and distinctive addresses in Merewether Heights. Designed by the award-winning SDA Architects and built by the renowned architectural construction firm, MADE Architectural Constructions, there are no signs of compromise in the pursuit of the most functional and arresting residence.
Please call Nathan Finney at PRD/Safehands Property Management direct on 0401053477 for further information and a private inspection
Nestled amongst peaceful bushland, the house was a finalist in the Master Builders Association, Custom Built Home awards, and is as wonderfully unique as it is inviting and elegant. Situated a short distance from the picturesque Glenrock State Recreational area peppered with bushwalking trails, and the iconic Merewether Beach, it is in prime position for you to take advantage of everything this much sought after area has to offer.
Devotedly created with the finest of materials throughout and every modern convenience considered, this house is truly inspiring. A majestic glass entrance with a living wall welcomes you inside with a private guest bedroom and ensuite immediately to one side. The open plan living area with striking Blackbutt hardwood flooring and enormous north-facing windows features a chef’s kitchen with a limestone waterfall bench and integrated concrete dining table combining a stunning aesthetic with practicality. Occupying the top floor is the master bedroom with a balcony overlooking the pool, an ensuite with exquisite finishes, and a well-designed walk-in robe. A spacious second living area, complete with a wine cellar, flows out to an outdoor entertaining area beside a mineral pool. The two additional bedrooms feature expansive floor to ceiling doors and built-in wardrobes, with wall recessed TVs.
The location and design of this property is of a calibre that places it in the higher echelon of tranquil urban living. In this friendly and tight community, you’ll find an enviable quality of life with access to one of the most stunning sections of coastline and a township feel just minutes from Newcastle city. Enjoy a sunset drink overlooking the ocean from the Merewether Surfhouse, play a round of golf at the Merewether Golf Course, or take a five-minute drive for dinner by Newcastle Harbour. Close to several schools, cafes, and all your shopping needs from the local artisan to the essentials, this address is both a hub and a sanctuary. A home built with passion, in a welcoming suburb that radiates charm. Opportunities like this are few and far between.
Further features include:
– Kitchen features limestone waterfall benchtop and splashbacks, integrated concrete dining table, dual pyrolytic ovens, coffee machine and plate warmer drawer, integrated fridge, five-burner gas cooktop, and sealed drawer units behind Queensland walnut cabinetry
– All bedrooms are carpeted with 100% wool, include wall recessed televisions and ceiling fans; three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe providing ergonomic hanging space, integrated drawers, and dressing table
– Bathrooms feature concrete basins, two with freestanding concrete baths, rain showers, stunning brass fittings, Queensland walnut integrated cabinetry, and low luminance sensor lighting
– Home features a full coverage home security system, fully zoned ducted air conditioning throughout, underfloor heating in bathrooms and entryway, majority of windows and doors are double glazed
– Laundry with integrated cabinetry and w/c
– Two car remote control garage with additional storage cupboards
– Living walls and roof gardens come with a self-watering system for low maintenance; astroturf lawn
– Roomy wine cellar
– Self-cleaning pool with mineral therapeutic benefits
– Outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ and entertaining area
– Property is fully furnished
– A pet may be considered upon a strong application with references
To inspect, please register on https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.