PET FRIENDLY FAMILY HOME WITH PLENTY OF SPACE AND PARKING
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 449Maitland to 0428 427 610
With a modern upgrade inside, entertaining outside and an in-demand address close to the Calvary Mater Hospital and University of Newcastle, this single level residence has wide appeal for young and growing families alike. It combines smartly updated kitchen and bathrooms, a 6m x 6m rumpus/retreat, secure parking for up to three vehicles and covered alfresco entertaining amidst private north to rear landscaped gardens where pets are welcomed.
Comprehensively appointed with neutral tones, timber flooring, a Ventis ducted and filtered air system, wood fire and 3.2kw solar electricity panels, the air-conditioned home reveals an open plan layout with spacious Smeg equipped kitchen, a study nook and three robed bedrooms supported by two stylish bathrooms. Ideal for tradesmen, it’s complemented by a tandem secure carport and single garage.
The location is close to city transport, schools, parkland and everyday essentials at Mayfield, Waratah and Warabrook.
– Air-conditioned rear retreat or studio
– Level lawns with water feature and private raised deck/stage
– Covered alfresco entertaining area, secure tandem carport with auto roller door
– Laundry with second w/c and shower for tradesmen
– Two robed and air-conditioned bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Third bedroom or study with built-in storage
– Open plan lounge and dining with study nook, air-conditioning and winter fire
– Kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave and fisher and paykel dishwasher
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.