CHARACTER HOME WITH PICKET FENCE & CHARM, INCLUDES LAWN MAINTENANCE
* Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 249Lawson to 0428 427 610
Sitting pretty behind its picket fence on a low maintenance garden corner, this three-bedroom plus sunroom weatherboard home provides both instant and long-term appeal with its classic layout and fresh decor. Its sought-after position offers excellent access to a host of local amenities and is in the catchment zone for prized Hamilton South Public school.
The warm and inviting home is distinguished by its traditional 1930’s charm with ornate fretwork, timber floors and a brick fireplace adding gorgeous character. Kitchen and bathroom spaces are thoroughly modern with a frameless glass shower and stainless-steel appliances, and there’s the convenience of a second bathroom in the laundry. Air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep you comfortable throughout the seasons, and for alfresco enjoyment, French doors extend indoors to outside where a covered deck is a delightful spot for dining and relaxation.
Ideally located so that Beaumont Street’s cafes, The Junction’s vibrant shopping strip and Learmonth Park are all within walking distance and when the weekend beckons, the beach and harbour are close by.
– Three bedroom home full of character and charm
– Freshly painted inside and out
– Air-conditioned lounge/dining with ornate ceiling roses, timber floors and fireplace
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
– Two of the three bedrooms connect to sunroom; master with A/C and shutters
– Fresh and bright bathroom with frameless shower
– Alfresco entertaining deck with enclosed laundry and second w/c and shower
– 800m from Hamilton South Public school; 3.5km to Newcastle Interchange
This closest cross street is Beaumont Street.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.