LARGE FAMILY HOME WITH PLENTY OF OFF STREET PARKING
Located in the beautiful Hamilton East, this spacious four bedroom home is ready for it’s next family to love living there. Close to Market Town Shopping Centre, Wickham Train Station and Light Rail services, bus routes and the TAFE NSW Hamilton campus.
There are three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans, the fourth room, which also has a ceiling fan, could be used as either a bedroom or a study.
The family bathroom is very spacious and comes with plenty of storage. There is a shower over bath, a double vanity, WC, skylight and a large linen/storage cupboard.
The kitchen boasts plenty of cupboard space, a new induction cook top, range hood and Pyrolytic oven which makes cleaning the oven a breeze. It is open plan and overlooks the largest of the three living areas in the house. This living area has a split system air conditioner, gas bayonet and polished floorboards. The second lounge room has a wall of shelves, a sky light with automatic blind, gas bayonet and ceiling fan. There is also a dining area off the kitchen with ceiling fan and ornate fireplace.
The internal laundry has a linen cupboard and here you will find the second bathroom which offers a shower and WC. There is also another large laundry cupboard in the living room so you will never be short of storage space in this home!
The house boasts a 2.8 Kilowatt solar system, bore water, energy efficient light bulbs inside and out, gas hot water and offers plenty of natural light.
The paved outdoor undercover area is perfect for entertaining. The single car garage offers an automatic roller door, internal access and has space to also fit a motorbike or lawn mower. There is also two carports and an open space on the driveway so off street parking should never be a an issue!
– Four bedrooms, three with built in robes and ceiling fans
– The fourth bedroom comes with ceiling fan and would also make for a great study
– Kitchen with induction cook top, pyrolytic oven, double sink and plenty of storage
– The main bathroom is spacious and has shower over bath, WC, double vanity and large cupboard
– Internal laundry with linen/broom cupboard
– Large linen cupboard offered outside of laundry
– Second bathroom off from laundry has shower and WC
– Single car garage with electric roller door, internal access and space for motorbike or lawn mower
– Two carports and an open space for one extra car on the driveway
– Three living areas throughout home
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– 2.8 KW Solar system
Please note there is an alarm system but it is not in working use.
No pets sorry.
To view this property and register for inspections, please visit;
Please note we accept 1Form applications
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.