Original Charm with Modern Upgrades and Convenient Location
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 5Edward to 0428 427 610
Presenting neatly from the road, this three-bedroom home on a quiet cul-de-sac has an undeniable charm. From the picket fence to the eye-catching facade and generous off-street parking options, there is much to love about this property on first sight.
Impressing immediately with the delightful porch, polished timber floorboards, high ceiling and original picture rails, the classic feel is complemented by both a recently upgraded modern kitchen and bathroom. With stainless steel appliances and gas cooking making meal prep a dream, the kitchen also offers plenty of storage space, an island breakfast bench and views out to the backyard. The open-plan design gifts a dining space with ceiling fan and air-conditioned living area offering maximum comfort. The bedrooms are spaced for privacy with each featuring ceiling fans and two with built-in robes. The bright bathroom offers both a walk-in shower and a bath, while an internal laundry also offers a second wc. At the rear of the home a large, covered entertainment area and low maintenance level lawn gift an ideal space for BBQs or relaxing.
Locations hardly come more convenient than this, with both the Waratah Shopping Village and Callaghan College an easy walk away. Waratah Police Station and Train Station are within easy reach, as is the busy Mayfield shopping precinct and Newcastle TAFE. Set back from the hustle and bustle but still so close to all the essentials and entertainment options,
• Presented is a three-bedroom home on a level block and quiet cul-de-sac
• The original facade, high ceilings and timber floorboards accentuate the charm
• Recently upgraded kitchen, bathroom and paintwork modernise the interior
• The kitchen boasts generous storage and stainless-steel appliances including a gas cooktop
• The open-plan design gifts a communal feel to the living spaces
• The lounge area benefits from reverse cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan
• A single vehicle carport is complemented by room for three more cars on the drive way
• Manicured hedges at the front offer privacy while easy care lawns and gardens keep maintenance to a minimum
• Just 200 metres from Waratah Shopping Village and 300 metres to the Callaghan College
• Several excellent schools within easy reach as is the Waratah Train Station
To inspect, please register on https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.