LARGE FAMILY HOME - RECENTLY UPDATED THROUGHOUT - DUCTED A/C AND IN A GREAT LOCATION AND SET HIGH ON A CORNER BLOCK
Amid very private wrap-around gardens on a generous corner block, this warm and inviting home showcases a split-level design that combines the family’s need for space and comfort. Recently modernized and updated with near new floor coverings plus revamped kitchen and bathrooms, it displays a choice of living and dining spaces, bedrooms upstairs and down and a delightful alfresco entertaining haven with barbecue and courtyard.
Offering immediate appeal, a light-filled lounge and dining room is enhanced with the warmth of fresh neutral tones and floating timber floors. A functional updated hub-of-the-home kitchen surveys a casual meals area or family living space with sliding doors opening to the gardens and alfresco entertaining zone offering a quiet retreat for relaxation or outdoor family dinners. Bedroom four with carpet is also found on the ground level while upstairs, three robed bedrooms with carpet are served by an updated family bathroom and updated master ensuite. Downstairs you will find a sought-after second living space or flex space with laundry and third w/c and internal access from the double garage.
Located in an ideal position close to Elermore Vale Public School as well as offering easy access to the John Hunter Hospital. Bus at door convenience affords an easy commute to the university, Newcastle CBD, Charlestown and Glendale.
– Split-level double brick and tile family home on northeast facing corner block
– Great size open plan lounge and dining area
– Additional family/meals area off the kitchen
– Updated kitchen with electric cooktop & rangehood, dishwasher and oven and
wonderful three way light filled windows
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout; internal access from double auto garage
– Master bedroom with walk-in and built-in robe opens to Juliette balcony plus an modern
– Easycare established gardens with shed and veggie patch, side yard plus fenced rear yard
– Garden shed for added storage
– Downstairs rumpus can be used as a study or stretch to a fifth bedroom
– Updated internal laundry with third toilet
– Great rear deck and sun filled front verandah offering choices on where to relax
– Central location offering easy access to city transport, shopping, schools, the John Hunter
– Hospital and University of Newcastle
One outside pet may be considered upon good application
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.