Cottage Charm in the Heart of Cooks Hill
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle and Live via Auction Now Website.
* Virtual Web Inspections & Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 38ACorlette to 0428 427 610
With its cute-as-a-button story book façade, it’s easy to fall in love with this charming home. Tucked away from the road on a battle-axe block, it offers so much more than its pretty-as-a-picture exterior and will appeal to anyone looking to make themselves at home in one of Cooks Hill’s most sought-after streets.
Character and warmth fill every inch of this home with natural timber featured throughout. From the exposed beams and trusses of the ceilings to the hardwood floors and recycled doors and kitchen, there’s a whimsical, rustic feel to this property. The living and dining areas function as one flowing space with sliding doors opening to a rear decked courtyard for alfresco enjoyment. A third bedroom and renovated bathroom and laundry complete the ground level. Illuminated by cathedral style windows and abundant sunlight bouncing of the timber-lined pitched roof, two air-conditioned bedrooms and a stunning new full-size bathroom enjoy the privacy of the upper level.
Proximity and convenience are key in Cooks Hill within footsteps of the very best of urban amenities. From here, stroll or ride your bike to Marketown Shopping Centre, Bar Beach, the beautiful Newcastle Harbour foreshore and Darby Street’s coffee and dining scene.
– Charming timber cottage
– Open plan living with recycled timber kitchen appointed with gas cooktop and new oven
– Two renovated bathrooms with frameless showers, main with freestanding bath
– New a/c to living area and two upper level bedrooms
– Clever storage solutions upstairs
– Outdoor hot and cold shower ideal for surfers
– 650m to Cooks Hill Medical suites and Harris Farm
Property is located in the School Catchment for sought after The Junction Primary School.
Only minutes to Newcastle University City Campus.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.