SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC BACKING ONTO BUSHLAND RESERVE
Spacious and Impressive family home offering all the space and flexibility you need.
Walk through your back gate onto a lovely reserve and your only a short walk to Charlestown Square. Local primary and secondary schools are also very close by. The location also boasts close proximity to Lake Macquarie and still only 15 minutes to Newcastle CBD.
The home itself presents with multiple living and dining areas, four family bedrooms and two bathrooms. Outside is a single lock-up garage, garden shed, large workshop under the house plus a great size fully fenced rear yard with direct access to the bushland reserve.
Further features include:
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
– Three more good size family bedrooms
– Family bathroom with full bath, vanity, w/c, and linen press
– Third w/c to the rear of the house
– Sunny front living room with air-con
– Formal dining room
– Large central kitchen with a vast amount of storage plush dishwasher and gas cooking
– Rear secondary family and meals area
– External laundry with linen press
– Bathroom two is also external and offers a shower and w/c
– Single lock up garage
– Further parking on the driveway
– Large under house workshop
– Great size fully fenced rear yard with garden shed and reserve access
– Sunny front porch
– A single pet may be considered upon strong application with references
To view this property and register for inspections, please visit;
Please note we accept 1Form applications.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.