MODERN TERRACE APARTMENT WITH TANDEM PARKING
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 39193Albert to 0428 427 610
Designed by Snell Architects and built 2008 on a substantial 1,519sqm landholding, each apartment showcases contemporary finishes throughout, including kitchens with Caesarstone benches, open plan living/dining areas, stylish bathrooms and bedrooms with built-in robes. Other highlights include split-system air-conditioning and secure parking.
This location couldn’t get much better, the Esplanade’s dining, coffee and boutique shopping is at the doorstep and water sports, BBQ areas and foreshore parks dotted throughout the picturesque suburb allow residents to make the most of the weekend.
– Open plan dining/lounge room with a split system air-conditioner
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooking and dishwasher
– Floorboards in kitchen, lounge & dining
– Bedroom one has a split system air-conditioner and built in robe
– Bedroom two has a built in robe
– Two modern bathrooms
– Study nook
– Three levels
– Balcony and courtyard
– Internal laundry
– Internal direct access from garage and internal direct access to lift Foyer
-Tandem Parking Car space in Lockup Garage
– Waste Service provided
*Please note that these photos are an indicative only and not of the exact unit*
The kitchen is a u shape with no carpet in the lounge room/dining.
To inspect, please register on https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.