SPACIOUS, LIGHT FILLED APARTMENT WITH LAKE VIEWS
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 509482TheEsplanade to 0428 427 610
Be one of the lucky few to live just metres from the shores of Lake Macquarie and embrace that waterside lifestyle you always dreamed of. This two-bedroom apartment presents more than a touch of luxury in a prominent location, highlighted by its convenience to not only the lake, but to quality cafes, restaurants and numerous recreational activities both in and out of the water.
Situated on the fifth floor of ‘Water’s Edge,’ it glows with crisp finishes and quality touches such as the striking timber flooring, S-fold curtains and ducted, zoned air-conditioning. The floor plan is unusual with the common third bedroom design giving way instead to a spacious living area (approx 8.2m x 3.2m) and second bedroom which is larger than most. Smart thinking in the kitchen impresses with integrated appliances, five-burner gas stovetop and large island bench with double sink. Both bedrooms open to the wraparound balcony, the master bedroom also offers two sets of floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes and an ensuite with a bath, plus a large window with views across the neighbourhood. Take your morning coffee or entertain friends in the evening on the generous balcony with stunning and ever-changing views of the lake and surrounds that will never cease to inspire.
Life along The Esplanade taps into all that is wonderful about this area and Water’s Edge is perfectly placed for you to access the absolute best of Warners Bay, while providing exceptional private facilities such as a resort style pool and residents only gym. Warners Bay is a self-contained lifestyle suburb, rich in community spirit and endless activities to fill your days and nights. And this address is the perfect base for the couple or retiree to live the best years of their lives.
– Two car spaces in secure parking, plus storage cage included
– Modern and spacious main bathroom, plus ensuite with bath
– Internal laundry and expansive storage options
– Timber flooring through living areas and carpeting in bedrooms
– Large wraparound balcony with panoramic Lake views; tiled for easy cleaning
– Crisp, neutral paint expands interior design options
– Access to residents-only recreational amenities
– Includes quality curtains, blinds and insect screens
– Directly adjacent Warner’s Bay Foreshore and Watagan Cycle Track
– Just metres from Aldi and short stroll to Warner’s Bay Village
– Sorry no pets
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.