EXECUTIVE LIVING WITH MAGNIFICENT PANORAMIC OUTLOOK
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 177King to 0428 427 610
Imagine dining alfresco as the sun sets over the ocean and waking the next morning to the sounds of the waves hitting the shore. This could be your life in the stunning McCaffrey wing of the Royal Apartments, just metres from the sands of Newcastle Beach and the gardens of King Edward Park.
Showcasing a complementary build in a desirable location, this eighth-floor, 2 bedroom apartment takes city living to new heights. The open plan living space is constantly bathed in natural light via the large windows and glass doors that frame the ever-changing scenery. From the balcony the beguiling panoramic views gift an outlook that takes in Fort Scratchley and Nobbys Lighthouse and stretches from the harbour to Newcastle Beach and out beyond Stockton. To take full advantage of the position, both bedrooms enjoy ocean views and access to the balcony, as well as built-in robes and an ensuite to the master bedroom. The kitchen features all stainless steel Smeg appliances to make meal prep a breeze while a modern main bathroom with walk-in shower and rain head is complemented by a convenient full-size internal laundry.
While daily life this high above the city looks amazing, life on the ground just doesn’t get any better. With access to so much to entertain and enthral, it’s a lifestyle location like no other. From the waves of Newcastle Beach to Nobbys Lighthouse, with easy access to the stunning walkways that surround the apartment, and to the many amazing restaurants and cafes, life here is never dull. Catch up with friends at your favourite local venue, enjoy the convenience of a private onsite gym including sauna or relax and watch the ever-changing scenery from your balcony. Be a part of the magic that is the East End of Newcastle.
Further features include:
– Presented is a two-bedroom apartment on the eighth floor of the McCaffrey building
– Stunning panoramic views from the balcony capture the harbour and right around to Newcastle Beach and includes a water outlet for convenience
– Spacious open-plan living space enjoys natural lighting in addition to down lights and motorized blinds
– Both bedrooms offer access to the balcony, built in wardrobes and an ensuite for the master
– The kitchen is highlighted by stone benchtops with breakfast bar, all stainless steel Smeg appliances and a gas cooktop
– The wet areas include two fully tiled bathrooms and a full size laundry
– In addition to secure entry, the apartment includes a single secure car space
– Carpeted bedrooms and ducted air-conditioning ensure maximum comfort
– An easy walk to Newcastle Beach as well as numerous renowned cafes, bars and restaurants
– Extensive walking paths to take you to either the harbour and Honeysuckle via Nobbys Beach or all the way to Merewether Beach via King Edward Park
– No pets will be approved
To inspect, please register on https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.