PREMIUM EAST END APARTMENT WITH BONUS STUDY SPACE
Make your new home in the development changing the face of Newcastle’s city centre, welcome to Perkins & King. Positioned on the fifth floor of a striking building designed by award-winning architects SJB, this outstanding two-bedroom apartment offers stylish and convenient city living within easy reach of the sparkling harbour and world-class beaches.
Spacious open plan living showcases a rich blend of warm and cool textures highlighting the luxury finishes and high-end inclusions. A gourmet kitchen features Smeg appliances, pull-out pantry, and an eye-catching Caesarstone bench and breakfast bar. With the bedrooms and living area linked by large glass doors opening to the balcony, a sense of connectedness prevails while the thoughtful floorplan creates privacy for residents when needed. A concealed study nook and two elegant bathrooms complete this apartment which will immediately feel like a home.
Living in the exceptional East End offers a lifestyle unrivalled in Newcastle. An extensive retail precinct on the ground floor offers maximum convenience while superbly designed and landscaped communal spaces host BBQs and sitting areas to entertain friends or simply relax. This location continues to benefit from an ever growing number of restaurants, cafes and entertainment venues, positioned only a short walk from harbourside parklands and the stunning foreshore.
Further features include:
– Brand new spacious two-bedroom apartment with study nook, finished to the highest standard with luxury inclusions
– Gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances, gas stovetop, integrated dishwasher, pull-out pantry, and Caesarstone benchtops
– Ensuite and main bathroom are fully tiled, hosting walk-in showers with dual shower heads including rain shower and stunning vanities
– European laundry includes clothes dryer
– Fully covered balcony partially enclosed for privacy and comfort; fitted for gas, power and water
– Secure building with full CCTV coverage, internal security system provides vision of front entrance and car park
– One secure car space plus secure storage
– Building provides extensive landscaped communal areas with BBQs and multiple seating spaces
– Retail precinct on the ground floor including Woolworths Metro, restaurants, cafes and speciality shops
– Short walk to the harbour, 240m to Crown Street light rail station, 1.4km to Nobbys Beach
– No pets will be approved on this property thankyou
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.