HIGHLY APPOINTED STUNNING AND SPACIOUS APARTMENT IN THE IRELAND'S BOND STORE
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 101123King to 0428 427 610
It’s all about prime location on this one, directly across from the New Woolworth’s of East End plus all the new specialty shops and restaurants soon to be open. Surrounded by this gorgeous city, with easy access to transport or simply just walk to work. On the weekends, walk to the beach, or stroll down to the Honeysuckle precinct. This amazing location has so much to offer and you will be living at the center of it all.
This historic building built in 1884 has now just been refurbished to a high standard. Offering over-sized and spacious air-conditioned living and bedroom spaces, plus stunning new sleek kitchen and bathroom areas. Add in the internal laundry and quality new window furnishings soon to be installed, plus communal entertaining terrace on level 5, all adds up to one very attractive package.
Further features include:
– Dual aspect and flooded with natural light to all bedrooms and living areas
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Sleek kitchen with full-size gas-cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher plus pantry
– Master bedroom with dual windows, plush carpeting, and built-in robe
– Good size second bedroom also with plush carpeting and built-in robe
– Stunning showered bathroom with feature sandstone accent wall
– Internal laundry with additional storage options
– No pets will be approved and parking is on street thankyou
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.