Immaculate City Retreat in Coveted East End Location
*Virtual Web Inspections & Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available call Rex Muir on 0423 558 170 to arrange
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place at All Private Inspections
*Pre-registered inspection attendees will have to answer health and safety survey to qualify to have a physical inspection at the property
Situated within the exclusive ‘The Herald’ complex, this two-bedroom executive apartment creates the ultimate city retreat, complete with light-filled interiors, high-end inclusions and sleek, contemporary design.
Utilising a spacious open-plan layout, the kitchen, living and dining area is designed as one flowing, continuous space, with a wall of windows filling it with light. At its heart is the gorgeous island kitchen, making cooking a delight thanks to its premium stainless-steel appliances, magnificent stone benchtop and extensive storage. Out on the covered patio, you can enjoy peace and seclusion, taking time out with your morning espresso as you ready yourself for the day, or wind down in the evening as you enjoy dinner and drinks with friends.
The complex itself offers a coveted address, located in the heart of Newcastle’s fashionable East End, at a site once occupied by The Herald newspaper. Head on up to the communal rooftop terrace to check out the designer landscaping by award-winning Tract, to then take in the most incredible views over Newcastle. Out and about, you have everything at your fingertips. Newcastle Beach is at the end of the street, while the best of the city’s bars, restaurants and shops are an easy stroll away.
– Designer city retreat within exclusive ‘The Herald’ complex offering superb views from communal rooftop terrace
– Sleek, contemporary design throughout, with beautiful wooden floors and neutral-toned carpeting
– Effortless open plan living with covered balcony offering peekaboo views over the water
– Excellently appointed kitchen, complete with waterfall island benchtop, breakfast bar, and a suite of Blanco appliances
– Two bedrooms, each with a built-in robe, master with corner windows and ensuite
– Each bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiling, ample cabinetry for storage, and frameless showers
– Lift entry and secure basement parking with additional storage space
– Enviable East End location, close to a dizzying array of bars, restaurants and shops, with the beach and public transport both closeby
Be quick to make it your own.
– Property on market for sale
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.