"WELCOME TO MEREBENE" WHERE ART DECO OFFERS SUPREME MODERN LUXURY
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 312Everton to 0428 427 610
This exquisite Circa 1936 Art Deco period apartment instantly creates a lasting impression and stylishly blends charm and character with contemporary style. Perfectly suited a professional couple or single seeking a quiet and harmonious lifestyle.
Extensively renovated, rarely does such an impressive property come up for offer to lease. This first-floor apartment in a boutique development of only 4 apartments offers bright and inviting living spaces, high-quality features, and epitomizes inner-city lifestyle living from this premier address with cafes, restaurants, shopping centres, the city centre, and pristine beaches all within close proximity.
This entirely renovated apartment exudes luxury charm with contemporary living in the very stylish and functional new kitchen and bathroom, while not standing in contrast to the classic mood of the rest of the apartment with its Art Deco period style. “Merebene” offers a stylish entry foyer, and further features of this first-floor apartment include an eye-catching central hallway, polished hardwood floors, 2 spacious bedrooms, formal lounge with open fireplace and high picturesque patterned ceiling, separate dining, enclosed sunroom/home office, and a host of quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
The aspect allows for an abundance of natural light and breezes throughout, making the apartment most comfortable, energy-efficient, and inviting. A wide driveway access leads to an oversized single garage with internal storage room/laundry. This is the perfect opportunity to acquire a stylish and inviting apartment in one of Newcastle’s most desirable inner-city locations, and we encourage you to make enquiries at your earliest convenience.
Further features include:
– Ducted air-conditioning with heating and cooling throughout
– Spacious sun-drenched formal living room with ornate electric fireplace
– Dedicated and private home office come sunroom to the front
– Central separated dining space
– Two oversized bedrooms each with bespoke built-in robes
– Stunning bathroom with large walk-in shower, with vanity, w/c
– Sleek and stylish kitchen with vast storage, double dish drawer dishwasher, pull out pantry, and electric cooking facilities plus stainless steel double door fridge included
– Sunny breakfast area off the kitchen with more storage and shares in the sunny outlook all-day
– Internal laundry facility with front load washing machine included
– Spacious central hallway with linen press, can easily accommodate your chaise lounge or further office space
– Private entry foyer of the communal historic hallway grand entrance
– Rear remote entry lock up single garage with further storage area
– Communal garden area, shaded by the frangipani and framed by the original hills hoist
– A single pet may be considered upon strong application with pet references
It is believed that the complex of 4 Apartments and the Semi-Detached duplex which make up the compound at number 12, 12A, and 12B Everton Street Hamilton East were built in 1936 by the Arnott’s Biscuit Company as residences for their managers who worked at their Darby Street factory. Described on the deeds as ‘Mansion Flats’, this beautiful Art Deco style apartment echoes the classic Mansion Flats in London which were the city accommodation for the wealthy, whilst visiting from their country estates.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.