Gorgeous over 55’s Villa an Easy Walk From the Lake Shore
**One on one, pre-registered inspections only. Please contact the below agent to book your COVID Compliant inspection.
The dream of life near the water comes true in this two-bedroom villa in a wonderfully presented block, so near the sparkling shores of Lake Macquarie.
A bright, expansive open plan living space greets on entry offering an air-conditioned lounge area with ceiling fan and access to the private front courtyard. The kitchen features generous storage options as well as stainless steel appliances, a handy double sink and presents an easy flow into the dining space. The large and beautifully lit main bedroom boasts built-in robes, a ceiling fan and direct entrance to the bathroom which offers a separate shower and bath. The second bedroom also features built-in robes. A second wc adjoins the expansive laundry with skylight which features extra storage space while the single garage enjoys internal access.
This address could not be better placed with a short and level 250 metre walk to the lake’s edge, or just 500 metres to the amazing Speers Point Park. Stop in at the popular Pippi’s at the Point Hotel for a bite to eat as the sun drops over the water, or perhaps spend the afternoon fishing anywhere along the expansive shoreline. For all your essentials the local IGA is just over one kilometre away with bus stops not far from your doorstep, while more specialty stores and eateries can be found in the nearby bustling Warners Bay.
– Presented is a two-bedroom villa just 250 metres from the shores of Lake Macquarie
– The fully carpeted open plan living space offers a light-filled kitchen, dining and lounge
– Living areas are kept comfortable through reverse cycle air-conditioning and a ceiling fan and opens to a private front courtyard
– The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances including a wall oven, a double sink and generous storage
– The large main bedroom features built-in robes as well as a ceiling fan and direct entrance to the bathroom
– The immaculate bathroom enjoys a separate shower and bath with a second wc across the hall
– A second bedroom features built-in wardrobes and easy access to the bathroom
– The internal laundry offers extra storage space and is complemented by the single car garage with internal access
– Just 250 metres level walk to the lake shore, or 200 metres to Pippi’s at the Point
– The local IGA is just over one kilometre away with bus stops not far from your doorstep and Warners Bay is an easy drive
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.