Perfect downsize, first home or investment. Spotless Two-Bedroom Villa in Central Location.
Enjoy Merewether living with this perfect downsize, first home or investment. This two-bedroom villa is ideal for the home buyer looking to break free from property maintenance and offers appeal for the investor alike with displayed rental returns.
Presenting spotlessly, the carpeted interior offers an open plan design with an air-conditioned lounge and dining area serviced by a kitchen with electric-equipped cooking, a breakfast bench and plenty of storage. A large window allows the living spaces to fill with natural light and offers views of the manicured gardens all through the day. Both airy bedrooms have built-in robes and views of the rear courtyard, while the neat bathroom features a separate bath and shower. The garage boasts internal access with further off-street parking for visitors right out front.
Positioned perfectly between The Junction and Adamstown and just a short drive to Westfield Kotara, all your shopping, dining or entertainment needs are easily met. And at just one kilometre from Merewether Golf Club and under three kilometres to the iconic Merewether Beach, it’s a breeze finding somewhere to unwind for the day. With public transport options close by you’ll always be plugged-in to the hustle and bustle, but from the sanctuary that is your home at Glebe Gardens.
– Presented is a two-bedroom villa nestled in a block of seven with tasteful landscaping throughout
– Both well-lit bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes and all windows and doors have security screens
– A large and private rear courtyard offers the ideal space for a BBQ
– The bright open plan living space is highlighted by reverse cycle air-conditioning and a well appointed kitchen
– The garage with automatic door offers internal access
– Four off-street visitor car spaces are located directly outside
– All garden/grounds maintenance is professionally manicured
– A large internal laundry offers extra storage space
– Positioned between Adamstown and The Junction and under four kilometres from Westfield Kotara
– An easy drive to Merewether Golf Course and Merewether Beach
– Walking distance to Merewether public school for young families
Strata Rates: $495 approx. per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.