The Ultimate in Convenience and Lifestyle
The masterfully designed and constructed West Apartments offers this beautifully positioned, harbour facing, two-bedroom apartment. Head out for a morning walk along the shore with a choice of walking tracks just metres from your doorstep or utilise the fully equipped private gym provided. On those lazy days you can just relax on your spacious balcony and watch the city lights emerge as the sun sets. A large garden terrace hosts tables and benches from which to soak up the sun’s rays, and an indoor lounge for reading and reflection displays a thoughtful integration of self-contained indoor and outdoor living.
This contemporary apartment has been designed for liveability and privacy with bedrooms on opposite sides of the open plan living area. Each bedroom has its own walk-in robe and ensuite, and both the bedrooms and living area enjoy a harbour and city facing aspect. The open plan living area flows onto a generous balcony for lounging or outdoor entertaining. The kitchen has been designed with versatility in mind hosting an island bench on castors, stainless steel appliances, and plentiful cupboard space.
The Wickham precinct is flourishing with an abundance of cafes, restaurants, arts and entertainment. Close by you’ll find all the excitement of the Honeysuckle Precinct, along with everyday conveniences at Marketown Shopping Centre. The Newcastle Interchange will take you down the line to Newcastle Beach or all the way to Sydney if you so desire. West Apartments is at the forefront of the area’s urban renewal and offers benefits for first home buyers, investors and owner occupiers alike. In an address like this the city is yours to explore and enjoy, but you’ll also find a haven of smart design and functionality within your own sanctuary.
– Contemporary two-bedroom apartment with harbour and city views
– Each bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and views; main bedroom opens onto large covered balcony
– Kitchen with island bench on castors, stainless steel appliances including microwave and rangehood, and electric cooktop
– Two separate storage areas in the open plan living area provide additional space; screens cover glass sliding doors to balcony for comfort
– Laundry with two-way access
– Undercover secure car space and storage
– Building offers secure entry, large communal garden terrace, indoor common lounge, secure mailboxes and virtual concierge services via a screen in the main entry
– 66m to Newcastle Interchange
– 800m to Marketown Shopping Centre
– Walk, cycle or take the tram to University of Newcastle City Campus, Civic Theatre and Honeysuckle Precinct all within 1.5km
Council Rates: $1,241.52 approx per annum
Water Rates: $654.9 approx per annum
Strata Rates: $1,228.80 approx per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.