Unbeatable Location and an Entertainer’s Dream
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford Street, Newcastle NSW 2300.
Live just metres from the shores of Lake Macquarie and embrace that waterside lifestyle you always dreamed of. This three-bedroom apartment presents as spacious and prominently located, with enviable views and easy access to not only the lake, but to quality eateries and numerous recreational activities both in and out of the water.
An apartment so well positioned you will hardly believe your eyes when wake each morning to be greeted by the shimmering lake just metres from your balcony. To take full advantage of the gorgeous outlook the living, dining, and kitchen are open plan with generous glass doors and windows to allow the natural light in and the view to always frame the space. Off the living area you’ll find the expansive master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe, ensuite and air-conditioning, while the other two large bedrooms are positioned at the opposite side of the apartment and feature built-in wardrobes and easy access to the main bathroom. A large European laundry benefits from a small balcony perfect for drying clothes or storing pushbikes and alike. Undoubtedly the highlight of this apartment is the spacious balcony, big enough for large gatherings and overlooking the magnificent Warners Bay with its ever-changing scenery.
Warners Bay is a self-contained lifestyle suburb, rich in community spirit and endless activities to fill your days and nights. And this address is the perfect base for the couple or young family to access so much by foot including the nearby St Mary’s Primary School, Aldi supermarket as well as the Warners Bay Village. Along the Esplanade you’ll find a host of amazing cafes and restaurants to suite all tastes. The ever-popular Watagan Cycle Track, boat ramps, BBQ areas and community events will ensure that life here is never dull.
– This is a three-bedroom apartment on the first floor with two bathrooms as well as a powder room
– The kitchen is highlighted by all stainless-steel appliances and gas cooking
– The large master bedroom features air conditioning, walk-through wardrobe and an ensuite
– Two remaining large bedrooms are placed at the rear of thew apartment for privacy
– The spacious living area enjoys air-conditioning and constant access to the amazing views
– The main bathroom offers a shower/bath combination and the wet areas are grouped for convenience
– The apartment boasts a video intercom security system
– Windows in the living space offer coverings and all feature insect screens
– Only a 230 metre walk to Aldi Supermarket and 350 metres to the Warners Bay Village with Coles and specialty stores
– Just 40 metres to the popular Foreshore Park on the Lake’s edge
Council Rate: $1,574.8 approx per annum
Water Rates: $606.12 approx per annum
Strata Rates: $2,248.39 approx per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.