Prime Investment Opportunity or Family Home in Bustling Suburb
A fantastic opportunity for the first home buyer or investor alike, this two-storey, three-bedroom townhouse offers both space and convenience for a family or couple. Presenting well from the outside and with an inviting and distinctive interior design this home is sure to excite those who are already aware of how much Waratah has to offer.
The bright and airy open plan living space of the ground floor opens up to enjoy front to back breezes and features reverse cycle air conditioning for complete comfort. The lounge/dining area impresses with the exposed brick feature wall setting a warming tone, while the kitchen is highlighted by the storage space on offer and views of the easterly facing rear courtyard, which is a perfect spot for dining alfresco or entertaining guests. Also, downstairs is an internal laundry and separate wc. The three bedrooms are located upstairs, offering privacy from the living spaces and boast quality carpeting and ducted air conditioning. The generous master bedroom offers a ceiling fan and built-in robes while the large second bedroom also offers built-ins and the third is perfect for a baby’s room or office/study.
Located steps from the Calvary Mater Hospital and mere minutes’ drive from Newcastle University Callaghan Campus and with public transport well within walking distance, this location has so much to offer a broad spectrum of owner occupier or investor. There are several quality schools for all ages close by and shopping for the essentials made easy with Waratah Village just 1.8 kilometres away. The magnificent Braye Park offers an expansive green space nearby and the convenience of this location further shines through with easy access to both Newcastle and Lake Macquarie.
– Two storey townhouse with three bedrooms and one bathroom
– The bathroom features walk-in shower and separate bath with a second wc downstairs
– A single car garage with internal access is complemented by extra off-street parking
– An east facing rear courtyard offers space for dining or entertaining
– Air conditioning through the house and carpeting upstairs for maximum comfort
– Striking exposed brick feature wall and unique staircase set the interior tone
– Front-side gardening and high rear fencing offer privacy both inside and out
– Located just steps from the Calvary Mater hospital and minutes’ drive from Newcastle University Callaghan Campus
– 1.3 kilometres from Waratah Police Station and 1.8 from Waratah Village Shopping Centre
– 1.2 kilometres away from Waratah Train Station and walking distance to bus route
Council Rates: $1368.00 approx per annum
Strata Rates: &2,696.00 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.