Downsize and Relax in This Secure Lake Haven
A downsizer’s dream, Pelia Court presents over 55’s living in a secure, private and immaculately maintained complex. With an easy stroll to the lake, cafes, parks and shopping, this address is in the perfect location to enjoy everything this marvellous area offers, while presenting a quiet and secure haven to come home to.
With its striking, exposed brick walls this single-level, two-bedroom unit impresses on entry. The open-plan lounge and dining area is bathed in natural light through much of the day and gives access to the covered balcony for those serene morning coffees or perfect alfresco evenings. The large kitchen overlooks the living area and offers plenty of bench space with gas cooking and an easily accessible bench mounted oven. Both bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, with the master further enhanced by a ceiling fan, while the spotless bathroom is highlighted by both a bath and walk-in shower, with a separate wc and internal laundry completing the convenient wet area design. An easy to access, single car lock-up garage completes the picture of this welcoming and beautifully presented unit.
Pelia Court is in an enviable position that puts the wonderful Toronto Foreshore just 120 metres from your doorstep. Here you’ll find BBQ areas amongst the shade of the trees, the Toronto Swimming Baths and the Royal Motor Yacht Club for a great meal with friends. Take a few steps back from the lake and you’ll find a bustling precinct with cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping at every turn, and the closest supermarket just 150 metres from your driveway. This is lake living in a close-knit community, offering the ultimate in convenience and a freedom from property maintenance.
– Private, level unit in over 55’s complex conveniently positioned
– The double brick design offers a quiet and comfortable retreat
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the open plan living/dining area
– The kitchen accesses the living areas and overlooks the rear lawn/garden
– Quality carpeting throughout the living spaces, tiled in wet areas
– Leave the car at home and enjoy the proximity of shopping and entertainment
– Enjoy the beautifully maintained gardens throughout the complex
– 120 metres to foreshore, waterside dining, fishing or BBQ area
– 150 metres to Woolworths, 300 metres to Aldi
– 750 metres to Toronto Private Hospital, 1.2km to Royal Motor Yacht Club
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.