Executive Inner-City Apartment with Resort Facilities
*One on one, pre-registered inspections only. Please contact the below agent to book your COVID Compliant inspection.
Spacious, efficient and filled with an abundance of light, this stylish 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment, conveniently located in the Quest Apartments complex, blends a practical floorplan and resort style facilities with all the benefits of inner-city living. It’s perfectly designed to suit the lifestyle of any busy professional or executive couple whilst also making an excellent blue-chip investment with the security of a long-term lease through Quest.
Positioned on the fourth floor of the secure complex, step inside to an open plan layout encompassing an electric-equipped kitchen and seamless alfresco flow to a deep balcony with leafy Hunter Street vista. The complex facilities include an indoor heated pool, spa and gym and dedicated secure car space.
Step outdoors where you are surrounded by a myriad of lifestyle attractions including the harbour, Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and the light rail to the beach. The handy location is also an easy stroll from Marketown for all your shopping needs, the University of Newcastle city campus and Darby Street’s coffee and dining scene.
– 90sqm floor area (including balcony)
– Air-conditioned open-plan living/dining area with study nook
– Immaculate modern kitchen with dish drawer and electric cooking appliances
– Shower over bath and partitioned toilet to the well-presented main bathroom
– Generous master bedroom features TV, built-in robe and ensuite with walk-in shower
– Second bedroom features bright balcony outlook and built-in robe
– Well-equipped internal laundry, plus built-in linen cupboard; carpet throughout
– Secure parking for one vehicle (13sqm)
– Fully equipped gym and indoor lap pool to modern apartment hotel complex
– Currently returning a guaranteed $24,799.00p.a.
– Owners may break lease for the right price – contact Jeremy for more information
Council rates: $1,328 approx per annum
Water rates: $637.17 approx. per annum
Strata rates: $3,144.40 approx per annum
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.