Open plan, sophisticated level 9 apartment with water and incredible sunset views.
This spacious one-bedroom apartment has a light-filled open-plan interior which opens out onto the private balcony, where you can take in spectacular sunsets and glimpses of the harbour and beach. Floor-to-ceiling, double glazed glass doors and windows in the living area and bedroom allow natural light and air to flow throughout. Modern block-out blinds and full-length sheers provide lighting options and add a sense of luxury to this well laid out apartment.
The stylish gourmet kitchen features stone benchtops, generous storage and quality stainless-steel Miele appliances including a gas cooktop. Sophisticated and functional, the generously sized apartment includes split system air-conditioning and ample integrated storage.
Designed with lifestyle in mind, the Verve Residences won a 2020 Newcastle Architecture Awards. Ideally located, it’s only minutes away from Newcastle’s harbour, beaches and the popular Darby Street and Honeysuckle shopping and dining precincts. You can leave your car at home with Marketown shopping centre, restaurants, bars, entertainment venues and your choice of public transport options close by. The concierge service, communal garden, residents’ lounge, secure access and parking offers residents a sense of community and convenience in this stylishly designed inner-city sanctuary.
This immaculate apartment offers sophisticated, easy-care living in the heart of the city, which will appeal to investors and buyers alike.
• Light filled, open plan ninth floor apartment
• Private balcony with glimpses of the harbour and beach
• Double glazed floor-to-ceiling windows/doors throughout
• Stylish kitchen with Miele appliances, stone benchtops and generous storage
• Split system air-conditioning in the living area and bedroom
• Generously sized bedroom with built in robe
• Contemporary bathroom with overhead rain shower and concealed laundry with dryer
• Secure car space, storage area and mailbox
• 3km to Newcastle Beach
• Newcastle Interchange, light rail tram and buses within 500m
• 850m to Honeysuckle precinct and University of Newcastle City campus
• Secure complex with concierge services, communal garden, BBQ facilities and residents’ lounge.
For more information on 905/464 King Street, Newcastle West, contact Ryan Houston on 02 4926 0600
Water rates: $654.9 approx per annum
Strata fee: $3,238.24 approx per annum
* **Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*** All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.