Light Drenched, Penthouse Level In Highly Desired Precinct
Occupying a desirable corner position on the penthouse level, this immaculate one-bedroom apartment benefits from sunlight in all directions. Wake-up and see what the day brings from an east-facing bedroom then enjoy breakfast on your all-weather balcony or stroll to your favourite cafe only moments away.
An easy-living floorplan features a long hallway presenting access to the bedroom and bathroom before opening out to the airy open plan kitchen, living, and dining. The L-shaped kitchen provides ample space for the budding home chef, while the highlight is two skylights set within high ceilings, allowing sunlight to flood the kitchen and dining space. With glass balustrade and louvres encasing the balcony, residents are offered all-year-round comfort while taking in the sights of Newcastle Harbour through to Stockton Beach and across the city.
A residence within the Honeysuckle Precinct of Newcastle is highly sought-after for those seeking a fashionable city lifestyle with natural beauty close at hand. Along with the convenience of being so close to the essentials comes an array of renowned dining and entertainment options on your doorstep. With the Newcastle Harbour foreshore less than one hundred metres away, there are abundant walking/cycling paths leading you along the sparkling harbour and around spectacular coastline. An apartment of this calibre would be an ideal investment, weekender, or exceedingly comfortable residence in an exceptional neighbourhood.
– Presenting a penthouse level, light-filled one-bedroom apartment including secure parking
– L-shaped kitchen with integrated dishwasher drawer and microwave, electric cooktop and rangehood
– East-facing bedroom with built-in wardrobes
– Modern bathroom incorporating European laundry including Fisher & Paykel dryer
– Tiled hallway, kitchen, dining, and bathroom; comfortable carpeted living area and bedroom; ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Skylights above kitchen/dining featuring high ceilings to enhance the sense of space
– Generous balcony fully enclosed by glass balustrade and louvres showcases sweeping water and city views
– Security building with one secure car space and storage cage
– 650m to Woolworths Metro, 700m to Marketown Shopping Centre
– less than 100m to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and Newcastle Harbour foreshore, 2.6km to Nobbys Beach
Council Rates: $1,264 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $677.07 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $829.35 approx. per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.