Elevated, Contemporary City Living With Panoramic Views
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
From the eighth floor looking north to the harbour you’ll observe the evolution of a city from the comfort of this contemporary three-bedroom apartment. Offering a private position with panoramic views from the inside and out, you’ll take pleasure in this peaceful apartment offering all the accessibility of city living just down below.
Spacious L-shaped living and generous hallways deliver room to move. A gourmet kitchen sits at the heart of the apartment featuring an oversized Caesarstone island bench and breakfast bar with ample space to gather at mealtime. Living and dining areas offer space to house comfortable furniture and open to a deep balcony, covered for all-weather enjoyment while glass balustrade ensures the view is never interrupted.
With the city revitalisation taking shape Hunter Street is becoming a much-desired address. From here you’re within walking distance for essentials as well as a growing number of cafes, restaurants, and entertainment. Newcastle harbour and the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct is only a block away and it’s just a short light rail ride to Newcastle Beach with even more choice for restaurants and cafes in the East End. This spacious apartment offers a very convenient lifestyle along with privacy and panoramic views.
• Presenting a spacious three-bedroom apartment with uninterrupted harbour views
• Modern kitchen hosts a new Siemens induction stovetop, Caesarstone benchtops and island bench with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and an abundance of cupboard space
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master bedroom boasts a wall of cupboard space and oversize ensuite
• Deep covered balcony with glass balustrade offering panoramic views
• Spacious dining and lounge area featuring corner windows to expand the view, serviced by split system air-conditioner and ceiling fan
• European laundry
• Secure complex with camera entry
• Secure car parking with storage cage
• Short walk to Newcastle University City Campus, Newcastle Harbour foreshore and light rail stations
• 650m to Marketown for everyday essentials, less than 1km to Darby Street
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent strata report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.