A Private Position In An Exceptional Location
Exceptionally located, this east facing one-bedroom executive apartment enjoys a private position in the complex. Plan a city escape and take advantage the many facilities in the building from the resort style pool to the well-equipped private gym, while enjoying all that is on offer in the heart of Newcastle’s entertainment precinct. Currently managed by the Honeysuckle Executive Apartments as a serviced apartment this unit also presents an ideal investment opportunity.
With quality furniture and an easy living floorplan, you’ll find plenty of space to relax indoors or enjoy the morning sun from your balcony. A well-lit corner kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space to hold provisions for short or longer stays. Sliding mirrored doors to the bedroom provide privacy when required and conveniently open out to the living area allowing the sunshine to flow through.
Positioned between the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and Civic Theatre, you’ll have a never-ending choice of dining and entertainment options. Everyday essentials are taken care of with a new Woolworths Metro only a short walk away. If it’s the outdoors you crave there is the beautiful Civic Park close by or you may decide to catch the light rail to Newcastle Beach or cycle along the stunning harbour foreshore to Nobbys Beach.
– Executive apartment 68m2 including car space, offered fully furnished
– Currently returning $420 per week as a serviced apartment
– Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop and dishwasher
– Air-conditioned living area
– Modern fully tiled bathroom and combined laundry
– Sliding glass doors open to an east facing balcony
– Complex includes several indoor lounge areas, a business centre and a resort style pool area with well-appointed fitness centre
– Secure car parking for one car
– 550m to Civic Theatre, 700m to City Hall and Civic Light Rail Station
– Less than 1km to Darby Street for boutiques and cafes, 1km to Woolworths Metro for essentials
Council rates: $1,307.98 approx per annum
Water rates: $620.07 approx per annum
****Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
****All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.