The Gateway To A Healthy Active Lifestyle
Imagine living in the heart of the city yet only blocks from the beach, welcome to The Herald Apartments. This bright contemporary one-bedroom apartment hosts a private patio and offers access to beautifully landscaped common areas including a rooftop terrace boasting panoramic views of Newcastle.
Designed with modern living in mind and showcasing quality finishes throughout, you’ll be impressed with the smart use of space. A well-appointed L-shaped kitchen delivers a convenient breakfast bar for indoor dining and the floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors invite light to flow through the open plan living area. The spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes provides its own access to the patio and block out curtains when privacy is required.
In this prized location you’re so very close to all that Newcastle East End has to offer. Leave your car at home and find the essentials, cafes, restaurants, beaches on foot in minutes. On weekends, you’ll discover entertainment at the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct just a tram ride away and the renowned Darby Street with street side cafes and boutiques is an easy walk or short drive. A wonderful place to live, this apartment and this location are gateways to a healthy, active lifestyle.
– Bright one-bedroom apartment in The Herald building boasting a communal landscaped rooftop offering panoramic views of Newcastle
– Generous bedroom with built-in wardrobes and quality carpet
– L-shaped kitchen features Caesarstone benchtop and breakfast bar, gas cooking with rangehood and integrated dishwasher
– Fully tiled bathroom with matt black tapware and mirrored cabinets
– Deep tiled patio fully fenced with dual access from open plan living and bedroom
– Open plan living and bedroom have ducted air conditioning for comfort
– Good sized internal laundry
– Secure building and carpark with one car space
– Close to an array of cafes, restaurants, Woolworths Metro and public transport through trams and buses
– Short walk to Newcastle Beach, King Edward Park and Newcastle Harbour Foreshore
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.