Stylish and Spacious City Living
Sitting high above Hunter Street this stylish three-bedroom apartment enjoys all the spoils of the city while offering a peaceful haven away from the main street bustle. Enjoy breakfast on your balcony watching the activity on the harbour or stroll across to Honeysuckle to take-in all the exciting precinct has to offer.
A long hallway entry, providing access to two bedrooms and the main bathroom, opens out to the kitchen presenting a Caesarstone island bench with breakfast bar. The comfortable lounge room hosts an electric log fireplace for cosy evenings and a large balcony with transparent balustrade provides uninterrupted harbour views. With the master bedroom offering a wall of wardrobes and an oversize ensuite, you’ll have all the space you need with a low maintenance lifestyle.
Being at the epicentre of the city revitalisation, you’ll enjoy the convenience of having transport, shopping, and a growing number of cafes and restaurants at your doorstep. Leave your car at home and take the light rail to the beach or enjoy the boutiques and street side cafes of famous Darby Street, only a short walk away. With access to the Honeysuckle precinct only a block away and the Civic Theatre up the road, there are endless choices for entertainment. A bright, inviting apartment with generous indoor and outdoor living spaces in the heart of the city, will prove popular with professionals, downsizers and investors alike.
• 118m2 of internal living and 20m2 balcony with transparent balustrade and harbour views never to be built out
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master bedroom with oversize ensuite
• Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, island bench with double sink, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space
• Stunning electric log fireplace in lounge room, split system air conditioning servicing the dining/lounge
• Acoustic flooring in living areas, tiled entryway and bathrooms, carpet in all bedrooms
• Euro laundry
• Secure complex with camera entry and link to TV output
• Secure car parking with storage cage
• All within 300m Newcastle University City Campus, Civic Theatre, Civic and Honeysuckle light rail stops, and Honeysuckle boardwalk
• 650m to Marketown for everyday essentials, less than 1km to Darby street
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.