Stylish Inner-City Living with Panoramic Rooftop Views
Sitting high above Hunter Street this immaculate one-bedroom residence enjoys a rooftop terrace with panoramic views. Positioned between the beach and the harbour, this apartment offers the perfect setting for an enviable lifestyle.
From the sparkling foyer of this Art Deco building, take the lift to the top floor and a stunning apartment awaits. Stylish and modern interiors showcasing quality bamboo flooring enrich the generous open plan living area. Space is further enhanced by an efficient single line kitchen featuring white gloss cupboards and Caesarstone benchtops. The generous bedroom and living room both offer lofty cityscape views.
Being located at the beach end of Hunter Street offers all the convenience of inner-city living with a beachside lifestyle. Stroll down the street to cafes, specialty shops and a Woolworths Metro for your everyday needs. With the harbour only moments away and world-class beaches, parks and coastal tracks within easy reach, there is abundant entertainment and natural beauty on your doorstep. Live, invest or acquire as a pied-a-terre and enjoy the benefits of refined inner-city living.
• Spacious one-bedroom top floor apartment in 1938 Art Deco heritage building
• Building conveniently accommodates two lifts to service 28 apartments
• Generously sized bedroom with mirrored sliding door wardrobe
• Modern kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas stovetop and rangehood
• Quality bamboo flooring and air conditioning in open plan living area
• Common area private rooftop terrace offering panoramic city, beach and harbour views; partially covered with kitchen and outdoor dining facilities
• Fully tiled bright bathroom
• Separate full-size European laundry
• 300m to Newcastle Harbour, 450m to Woolworths Metro and Newcastle Beach
• Short walk to speciality shops, cafes and the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct
Council rates: $1,265.22 approx per annum
Water rates: $606.12 approx per annum
Strata rates: $4,463.96 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.