Sensational renovation of Art Deco apartment in premium Hamilton location
Snuggled on the top floor of an eclectic, Art Deco building with just 4 residences, this apartment is eye-opening. Located on popular Beaumont St just minutes from cafes, pubs and boutique stores, you’ll have easy access to everything you need. The thoughtful reconfiguration and full renovation of this apartment has created a lovely open-plan living/dining/kitchen area that welcomes beautiful natural light from every angle.
Whilst the bathroom has been enlarged to incorporate a dual vanity, heat lamps, and storage, the drawcard is the exceptional claw foot bath that adorns the room. The main bedroom boasts extensive wardrobe space and flows seamlessly to a cosy private balcony – the perfect spot to relax with a book and a cuppa. For convenience, the renovation has also benefitted this apartment with a good sized internal laundry off the kitchen. Contemporary living is highlighted by stunning granite kitchen benchtops, gas cooktop and ducted dual zoned air conditioning. Enjoy off-street parking in the single lock up garage, with space for shelving, situated behind a remote controlled security gate.
Built in the 1930s by Stronach builders,the modern layout and central location will not be lost on professionals and couples who thrive on convenience and a social lifestyle. With a level walk in any direction, Hamilton train station, Newcastle Racecourse and the cosmopolitan vibe of Beaumont St is just minutes away.
– Exceptionally renovated apartment in original Art Deco style complex
– 2 bedrooms with impressive built in robes and access to private balcony from main
– Open-plan living/dining/kitchen with an abundance of natural light
– Solid timber parquetry flooring and ducted dual zone reverse cycle air conditioning
– Granite benchtops with glass splashbacks, Miele appliances, built in microwave, and gas cooktop
– Clawfoot bath in full-size bathroom with heat lamps and double vanity
– Single garage lock up garage with remote door, light and power
– Stroll to Newcastle racecourse, boutique shops and cafes, and just 1.5km to Newcastle Interchange
Council rates: $1,716 approx per annum
Water rates: $638.94 approx per annum
Strata rates: $2,700 approx pe annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.