Immaculate Villa in Coveted Suburb
This immaculately presented two-bedroom split-level villa is in a wonderful location within one of the most coveted suburbs in the region. Set amongst native greenery and only minutes from the iconic Dudley Beach, this address is ideal for the first home buyer and investor alike.
Greeted on entry by striking bamboo flooring, the spacious and light filled dining and lounge area features both reverse cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan for comfort. The lower-level flows through to a private timber deck, ideal for relaxing in the sun or dining alfresco. The kitchen is located on the upper level and offers electric-equipped cooking and a view over both the living room and deck. Carry on down the hall and you’ll find the expansive master bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fan, a second bedroom ideal for a home office, as well as the tiled bathroom with walk-in shower and wide vanity. The single car garage offers internal access through the laundry and is complemented by further off-street visitor parking on the complex.
This 11-villa complex is conveniently located on Dudley’s main street, just metres from renowned eateries and entertainment spaces. Dudley Public School is within easy walking distance as are public transport options, while Charlestown Square is mere minutes’ drive away. And of course, the magnificent Dudley Beach is close-by with several stunning nature trails not far from your own doorstep. Grab this opportunity to own in one of Lake Macquarie’s true jewels.
– Presented is a two-bedroom, split-level villa in a complex of 11
– The living spaces are kept comfortable year-round with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Expansive open plan living and dining spaces with abundant natural lighting
– The timber deck offers a wonderful place to relax or dine alfresco
– The kitchen on the upper floor offers electric cooking and views over the lounge and out to the deck
– Two carpeted bedrooms, one with built-ins and ceiling fan
– The single car garage features internal access through the laundry and is complemented by further off-street visitor parking
– Just 300 metres to Dudley Public School and 100 metres to local parklands
– Charlestown Square is just minutes’ drive away
– Dudley Beach is just over 3 kilometres from your doorstep
Council Rates: $1,430.4 approx per annum
Water Rates: $617.91 approx per annum
Strata Rates: $768.80 approx per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.