Stylish, Sun-filled Apartment Nestled Between the Beach and the Harbour
Positioned on the upper level of a boutique block, this light-filled one-bedroom apartment has been designed to create openness and flow throughout, while connecting doors afford residents privacy when required. Ideally located just a short stroll from renowned cafes and the bustling Darby Street, a cosmopolitan lifestyle awaits.
Stylish and modern interiors enhance each space with white subway tiles and white gloss cabinetry complementing floating timber floors and matte black tapware. A sleek kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, pendant lighting and a breakfast bar is positioned to maximise space in the open plan living area which offers access to a peaceful, private balcony. The walk-in robe presents flexibility with a built-in desk suitable for a home office/study or use as a dressing table.
Nestled between the beach and the harbour, Cooks Hill offers residents abundant choice. The University of Newcastle city campus is close by, along with multiple transport options to take you to the beach and beyond. Set in a peaceful leafy neighbourhood within walking distance to shopping, arts, and entertainment hubs, you’ll find an ideal investment opportunity or welcoming new home.
– Presenting a stylish, sun-filled one-bedroom apartment in a boutique block
– Bright open plan living with air conditioning and floating timber floors
– Striking kitchen features Caesarstone benches with breakfast bar, pendant lighting, white subway tiles, gas cooktop with rangehood, and slimline dishwasher
– Private balcony accessible via living area hosts planter boxes
– Spacious bedroom includes built-in cabinetry and ceiling fan
– Walk-in wardrobe features built-in cabinetry and desk/dresser
– Fully tiled, modern bathroom boasts matte black tapware with dual shower system, mirrored cabinetry, and additional under vanity cupboards
– Concealed laundry within the kitchen
– Less than 1km to Newcastle Harbour and the Honeysuckle entertainment precinct
– Less than 500m to Darby Street and the University of Newcastle NUspace Campus
Strata Rate: $1,610.6 approx. per annum
Water Rate: $649.59 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.