Location and Lifestyle Unite with Space and Sophistication
Stylish living in the heart of Newcastle, this one-bedroom apartment in a boutique complex will impress with its generous indoor and outdoor living space. Across the street you’ll find everything you need to cater for friends and the north-facing courtyard provides an expansive alfresco entertaining area.
Contemporary design maximises space with large open plan living hosting a well-appointed kitchen placed along one wall to augment the room. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors allow light to flow through and provide a seamless entry to an inviting courtyard partially covered for all-weather entertaining or simply relaxing outdoors. Liveability is enriched with quality finishes, air conditioning in the bedroom and living area as well as ample storage throughout.
While the apartment is set back for privacy, once outside you have immediate access to all Cooks Hill has to offer. Stroll along Darby Street and explore the variety of cafes, restaurants and specialty shops then see what’s on at the Newcastle Art Gallery and Civic Theatre. Within walking distance to world-class beaches and stunning coastal paths, a healthy lifestyle and ultimate convenience are among the many benefits enjoyed by those who reside on this iconic street.
• One bedroom apartment set back from the street in a well-maintained secure complex
• Expansive partially covered courtyard features louvres for privacy, low maintenance garden bed and includes outdoor power outlet
• Kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including gas stovetop and rangehood, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
• Living area with air conditioning, sliding glass doors, easy-care tiled floors
• Spacious bedroom with air conditioning and built-ins
• Modern bathroom with large walk-in shower, instant hot water, mirror cabinet and under vanity storage
• Neatly concealed European laundry
• Single car park plus storage
• Less than 1km to Bar Beach, 1km to Newcastle Art Gallery, 1.3km to Civic Theatre
• Within 50m is Harris Farm, Vintage Cellars, Genesis gym and a medical collective
Council Rates: $1,348.00 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $637.26 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent building and pest report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.