Incredibly Convenient Living
Offering more than expected this one-bedroom apartment in the sought-after ‘Alto’ building includes a generous study nook as well as a lock up storage room. Start your day with breakfast on your north-facing balcony or stroll to your favourite cafe.
Neutral tones and timber finishes bring a sense of warmth to the spacious living area which features a generous sized kitchen including gas cooking and ample cupboard and benchtop space. The study nook is conveniently located to one side of the apartment and, being large enough to accommodate a sofa bed, makes fantastic use of space. Sliding glass doors in the bedroom provide light and access to a deep balcony that also opens to the living room.
Located within the heart of Charlestown, you’ll find everything close at hand. Charlestown Square is just a short stroll away for speciality shops, entertainment and your everyday essentials along with an array of restaurants and services within blocks from your front door. Multiple bus routes are available to take you in all directions and for an outdoor adventure it’s just a short drive to the stunning trails of Glenrock Reserve or the shores of Dudley Beach. This is low maintenance living in an incredibly convenient place to call home.
• Kitchen includes stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking, plus ample cupboard and benchtop space
• Bedroom opens to the balcony and hosts a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe
• Fully tiled bathroom includes mirrored cabinets
• Study nook with shelving
• Deep balcony with sliding door access to living and bedroom
• Split system air conditioning in the living area
• Separate internal laundry
• Apartment includes secure parking for one car and a lock up storage room
• Less than 200 metres to Charlestown Square, 3.3km to Dudley Beach and Glenrock State Conservation Area
• Several bus routes to take you in all directions and connect with major interchanges
Council Rates: $790.96 approx per annum
Water Rates: $638.94 approx per annum
Strata Rates: $710.02 approx per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.