Prime Position in One of Lake Macquarie’s Premier Suburbs
Taking pride of place in the heart of Belmont, the stunning Belle Apartments offer an enviable and secure lake lifestyle, completely free of property maintenance. Designed by LJM Architecture, this property is central to everything that Belmont is admired for, while gifting easy access to the beaches, parks and entertainment areas in the popular surrounds.
Beautifully lit by the expansive glass doors and windows, the open plan living and kitchen space presents immaculately. Tiled for ease of cleaning and air-conditioned for comfort, it opens to the private easterly facing veranda, perfect for alfresco dining or entertaining. From the veranda, your own private gate opens to the gorgeously maintained, outdoor garden common area. Both bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes while the master also features an ensuite and direct veranda access. The impeccable bathroom offers a combination bath and shower and a clever, space saving European style laundry.
The location of this apartment is beyond reproach. With the shores of Lake Macquarie within an easy stroll away, shopping for the essentials couldn’t be easier with just 250 metres to two separate, well-appointed shopping centres. Visit the stunning Yacht Club for a meal or grab a coffee at any one of the many cafes all within walking distance. Stretch your legs on the iconic Fernleigh Track, just 450 metres from home, or travel a little further afield and in minutes you can relax on the nearby Blacksmiths Beach or slide a boat in and spend a day fishing in Swansea Channel.
– Two-bedroom, two-bathroom first floor apartment in the LJM Architecture designed, Belle Apartments
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living room, positioned to push air right through the apartment
– Tiled throughout the living spaces with quality carpeting in the bedrooms
– The master bedroom features an ensuite, built-in wardrobe and access to veranda
– The wide, private veranda is ideal for alfresco dining and includes access to the residents only landscaped common area
– The modern main bathroom impresses with a space saving Euro laundry installed
– The bright kitchen is highlighted by quality appliances and island bench that doubles as a breakfast bench
– Secure property entry and single car residential parking on offer along with storage cage
– Just 300 metres to the lake shore, 250 metres to shopping centre and 4.5 kilometres to Blacksmiths Beach
– Situated on the Pacific Highway for easy navigation to and from Sydney
Council Rates: $809.20 approx per annum
Water Rates: $606.12 approx per annum
Strata Rates: $1,190.33 approx per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.