Inspired Design & Custom Construction
* Photos used are of 4 Annie St, Wickham which is identical to 4a Annie Street, Wickham
Inspired design and custom construction by award winning Craig Marriott Building, delivers this three-bedroom Torrens title townhouse set within a flourishing suburb. This property offers all the accessibility of inner city living along with abundant space for two or a growing family. Stroll to one of many popular harbourside restaurants or simply enjoy the scenic waterfront walking trails just minutes from your doorstep.
A tri-level layout imparts a sense of spaciousness and a stunning Blackbutt timber staircase carries a refined entry to each upper level. Three generous size bedrooms are accompanied by three beautifully appointed bathrooms featuring rain showers and heated towel rails for ultimate comfort. A whole floor of open plan living bestows a space for everyone from the stunning kitchen featuring a waterfall island bench to the study, a reading nook and balcony for alfresco dining. Elegant plantation shutters and louvers control the flow of light through bedrooms and living spaces and a skylight bathes the kitchen in natural light.
Living in Wickham you will enjoy the luxury of choice. Everyday living is made easy with a wealth of cafes, restaurants and shopping nearby and a multitude of transport options serviced by the Newcastle Interchange. Just a short walk to the waterfront and a quick drive to the beach or CBD, there is much to entertain the whole family. This spacious inner city home of refined craftsmanship will be highly desirable.
• Gourmet kitchen with stone waterfall island bench, stainless steel Smeg appliances including concealed rangehood, large pantry and strip lighting under wall cupboards
• Three generous carpeted bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan and plantation shutters; master bedroom with ensuite
• Three bathrooms all fully tiled with rain shower rose and wall mixer, heated towel rails and ducted exhaust fan
• Additional under stair storage on ground floor and two linen cupboards on upper level
• Study and reading nook host built in display shelves and cabinetry
• Security alarm system and intercom entry with camera and front door release, ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
• Outdoor patio area and low maintenance front and back gardens; backyard holds 4000 litre Colourbond water tank
• Single car garage with remote controlled roller door plus off street parking
• 900m to Newcastle Interchange
• An easy stroll to the Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club, fish market and Honeysuckle entertainment precinct
• Currently tenanted for $810 per week with tenants wanting to stay
Council Rates: $2,100.00 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $794.70 approx. per annum
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.