Ideal Townhouse for First Home Buyer or Downsizers Alike
Nestled in the architecturally designed, Chisholm Gardens estate, this modern two-storey, two-bedroom townhouse presents immaculately, offering a relaxed lifestyle free of major property maintenance. Neat as a pin both inside and out it is ready to move in or accept tenants straight-away.
The open-plan kitchen and living space impresses on entry. With a tiled floor for easy cleaning, quality stainless-steel appliances and generous bench space there is plenty of room to get creative on the four-burner gas cooktop. The light filled and air-conditioned lounge area benefits from two sliding glass doors that open to the yard allowing for afternoon breezes to flow through. The ground floor also features an internal laundry with wc, as well as access to the single car garage. Both bedrooms are situated upstairs with each benefiting from built-in wardrobes and the master an ensuite. Also upstairs is the contemporary style main bathroom with individual bath and shower and a separate wc, while two linen cupboards bolster the storage capacity. The easy-care and level backyard offers privacy and space for entertaining with the only immediate neighbours on the opposite side of the property.
This 2018 build is in picture perfect condition and life in Chisholm Gardens couldn’t be sweeter, with picnic facilities on the grounds and stunning, fully maintained gardens throughout. With Thornton Shopping Centre just 2.6 kilometres away for your essentials and an easy drive to the expansive Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre for the more specialty stores, the convenience of this location is yet another advantage. Ideal for first home buyers or downsizers alike, this home in a close-knit secure community is more about lifestyle than upkeep.
• A two-storey, two bedroom and two-bathroom townhouse in the impeccably displayed Chisholm Gardens
• Open-plan kitchen and living space with reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas cooking and gas heating
• Tiled kitchen and in wet areas, with quality carpeting through living room and bedrooms
• Impressive, modern main bathroom with individual shower and bath plus separate wc
• Two glass sliding doors with security and insect screens that open to allow breezes to flow through
• Living areas on first floor and bedroom on the second floor for privacy
• A level block with low-maintenance lawn, sized for entertaining with 3000 litre water tank installed
• Perfect position for the student through proximity to quality schools, TAFE and two train stations
• Thornton Shopping Centre just 2.6 kilometres away for your essentials and an easy drive to the Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre
• Less than 10 kilometres to Maitland and easy access to the Hunter Valley
Council rates: $1,260 approx per annum
Strata rates: $1,515 approx per annum
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.