Contemporary Living that Embraces the Indoors and Out
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
Nestled on the leafy and tranquil Kestrel Circuit, this modern two-bedroom duplex offers a stunning amount of interior space. Perfect for the downsizer looking to be free of intense property maintenance or the young couple purchasing their first home.
The open plan design gifts a large, air-conditioned living space highlighted by a kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus double sink and tiled splashback. Step out to the courtyard amongst the easy-care landscaping for the morning coffee or to dine alfresco to the sounds of the evening’s birdlife. Take the stairs to the first floor where you’ll find two bedrooms offering complete privacy from the main living area. The expansive master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan as well as access to a large private balcony with elevated views. The second bedroom offers a built-in robe and ceiling fan as well as access to a smaller private balcony, further showcasing this property’s embrace of the indoors and out. The single car garage offers internal access and enough space on the driveway for further off-street parking with dedicated visitor’s parking spaces just metres away.
Located less than three kilometres from Newcastle University, less than two kilometres from the Shortland Waters Golf Club and an easy walk from the popular Hunter Wetlands Centre. Head to the Shortland shopping precinct for a quick bite to eat or for all the essentials, Jesmond Central is just minutes away. This address is removed from the hustle and bustle but not far from the Inner City Bypass for access to the Valley or Newcastle making it a supremely convenient sanctuary.
– Presented is a two-bedroom duplex on a quiet and leafy circuit
– The open plan design gifts a living space with kitchen, dining and lounge, serviced by reverse cycle air-conditioning
– The living area gives entry to the private, serene rear courtyard
– The spotless, contemporary main bathroom on the first floor is complemented by a powder room just off entry
– An expansive master suite offers a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite plus access to a partially covered private balcony
– The second bedroom features a built-in robe and ceiling fan as well as its own private balcony
– The contemporary first floor bathroom is complemented by a powder room on the ground floor
– You’ll find the internal laundry cleverly housed in the garage which also offers internal access
– Less than three kilometres from Newcastle University and less than two kilometres from the Shortland Waters Golf Club
– Short drive to Jesmond Central for all your shopping needs with the Inner City Bypass nearby for easy access to the Valley and the city
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Council rates:$1,644 approx. per annum
Water rates: $722.37 approx. per annum
Community title fee: $1,851.6 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.