Live a Life Less Ordinary in this Cutting-Edge Lume Townhome
Positioned to perfection on the Honeysuckle boardwalk offering direct access to the new Worth Place Park and immersed in northerly water views, this Lume townhome delivers a lifestyle to love on the edge of Newcastle’s iconic working harbour. Undoubtedly raising the bar in terms of architectural excellence and unparalleled luxury, this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom residence promises a life less ordinary with house-like interior proportions, top-quality finishes and seamless outdoor flow from every room.
Beginning with your own double garage in the secure carpark, inside, each detail is more breathtaking than the last. The island kitchen is prestige-appointed with a full suite of integrated Miele appliances including a coffee machine, French door fridge freezer and induction cooktop. From the seemingly endless amount of storage to the kitchen cabinetry and custom robes, the joinery throughout is exquisite. Two bathrooms plus a powder room recreate the luxury experience of a high-end hotel with architect designed vanities and full-height tiling.
Socialise with your new neighbours on the level 7 rooftop BBQ terrace where you can also take in the spectacular harbour and Nobbys views, or for a hit of exercise head to the residents only lap pool, gym or sauna.
With the vibrant Honeysuckle precinct a few short steps away and Nobbys Beach a brisk stroll or bike ride, you really have the best of Newcastle right on your doorstep.
– One of only 10 townhomes in the cutting-edge Lume complex
– Secure entry via your own double garage plus pedestrian access from the harbourside boardwalk
– Light-filled open plan living connects to harbour view alfresco entertaining terrace
– Master bedroom with luxe full-size ensuite and his and hers built-in robes
– High end stone-topped island kitchen with induction cooktop, electric oven, microwave, coffee machine and fully integrated double door fridge/freezer and dishwasher
– Full-size laundry with dryer and guest powder room
– An abundance of integrated storage; day/night ducted air-conditioning
– Fully tiled bathrooms with architect designed stone-topped vanities, large showers and shaving cabinets with integrated power points
– Footsteps from the University of Newcastle’s innovation hub and light rail
Council rates: approx. per annum
Strata rates: approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.